Reporting an Error or Factual Inconsistency
We take error reporting very seriously. If you've found an error in one of our products, please follow the directions provided below.
We work very hard to make sure that all of our products are free from errors. Whether they be factual inconsistencies, typographical errors, spelling errors, or formatting issues.
One thing to remember though, our products are written by pilots, for pilots. So sometimes, even after our rigorous editing process, these errors do sometimes get overlooked... We aren't perfect, but we'll do everything in our power to get the errors fixed, ASAP!
We have a very specific process that we follow when it comes to fixing errors. If you have found an error, please follow the steps listed below to report it.
- Notify us of the error by completing the Error or Factual Inconsistency Reporting Form located on our website.
- You must be logged in to your Customer Account to submit this form.
- Please provide us with as many details as possible.
- We’ll review your submission and verify the error. Once the error is verified, we’ll begin fixing the issue.
- We typically will respond to you within 72-hours, after we have fully reviewed your report.
New Version Released
- Once the error has been corrected, a new version will be published, and we’ll notify you about the update.
- We’ll publish all the updates that we make on our Changelog page.