Resubscribe to an Expired or Cancelled Subscription
This article explains how to resubscribe to an expired or canceled subscription. This process is easy and can be accomplished via your Learner Profile.
RESUBSCRIBING IS EASY
If you've found yourself in a situation where you've allowed your subscription to cancel due to non-payment. Don't worry, you can easily resubscribe to all of your subscriptions without penalty.
All you'll need to do is simply resubscribe and pay your normal subscription dues. Depending on how many subscriptions you're renewing, this cost can vary. Each product subscription costs $50.00 and is billed on an annual basis for each subscription product you're resubscribing to.
HERE'S HOW TO DO IT
To renew a canceled subscription. Please follow the listed steps below.
- Navigate to your Customer Account on our website. On the left-hand side of your Customer Account, you'll see a series of account tabs.
- Click on the tab that is titled "Subscriptions." This is the tab that contains all of your active and canceled subscriptions. All subscription histories can be found on this account tab.
- Carefully look through the subscriptions that are listed on this account tab. You want to be sure that you're selecting the correct subscription to renew. More information can be obtained about each subscription that you see listed by clicking on the View button on the right side of the subscription box.
- After selecting the proper subscription that you'd like to renew, click on the View button on the right side of the subscription box.
- Once inside the subscription details screen, click on the Resubscribe button.
- After clicking on the Resubscribe button, you'll be prompted to update your billing details and enter your payment method.
- The last step is to submit your order. Once you've submitted your renewal order, you'll receive a couple of confirmation emails notifying you that the renewal order has been processed. Once the order has completed, you'll be given instant access to download the appropriate subscription product's files.